We have made every effort to make the process as simple as possible for our customers. If you can’t see what you require on the website, please don’t hesitate to send us an email via the message box on the home page.
Before you send us your artwork files, please read the following 3 easy steps:
1. For all 4-colour work, please supply CMYK
files at 300dpi. A lower dpi means a lower resolution, which will mean blurry pixelated images. Files supplied as RGB must be converted to CMYK
in order to print them colour correct.
2. Please ensure all fonts used are outlined, or embedded within the files you send if it is PDF
format, to eliminate any potential font substitution errors.
3. With all artworks we ask for a print-ready PDF file with a 3mm bleed border and crop marks. If you work in Publisher and have a problem adding crop marks, then a 5mm border clear of any text or images is just fine.
Important to include when supplying artwork
Please supply us with a visual representation “smallest file size/low resolution” PDF
or a JPEG
of your artwork. This is for our reference to make sure that nothing is missing or gone astray on the artwork that you have supplied to us.
Compress the document files in ZIP
format before uploading artwork, this will avoid any file corruption errors that can sometimes occur when file transfers are made. You can use the UPLOAD button on this page to send us the files directly from your computer.
High-resolution PDF (CMYK), high-resolution JPEG saved on maximum quality or TIFF format.
Please use the checklist below before supplying your artwork to us:
• Page Size
• Document Bleed – 3mm
• Document Pagination
• Spell Check
• Images – CMYK
• Image Resolution – 300dpi
• Colours – CMYK / Spot
• No Missing Fonts or Images
• Fonts – Supply or Create Outlines
• Press Quality with Trim Marks or Package with ALL links and fonts used
For full colour (CMYK) work please convert any RGB colours used to process, alternatively for any spot colours used on a full-colour job these must also be converted to process.